The fees for 2017 are:
- $190 for the first Rider plus $80.00 for each subsequent Rider
- $130 for Associates (riders 17 and under 25 years)
- $60 insurance for a Riding member (paid to the Pony Club Association of NSW)
- $53 insurance for Non-Riding members (paid to the Pony Club Association of NSW)
- Arcadia Pony Club Membership Form
- PCA Membership Application Form
- PCA NSW Member Protection Form
- Work Health & Safety Act 2011
- To be eligible to vote at general meetings of Arcadia Pony Club a person must be at least 17 years of age, be a financial member of the Club
paid the individual fee as a riding or a non-riding member.)
- Age for Membership is the age you are at the time of signing your membership application form.
- All families are expected to assist with canteen, setting up
equipment and packing away, working bees, etc.
Fees apply to most events, and are advertised on the entry forms which will be placed on the Website.
Payments for membership are sent to the Membership Registrar along with the completed forms. Cheques made out to Arcadia Pony Club.